Saturday, September 27, 2008

Super Saturday!!

Today was Super Saturday in my ward. I am the Enrichment Counselor so was in charge of the activity. This activity has consumed my life for the past 2 months. All in all I have to say it went pretty well. We had around 50 sisters come for either projects, classes or lunch. Everything seemed to go pretty smoothly, with no major hiccups. A big sigh of releif! I was so excited to have all of our hard work pay off. Thank you to my assistants,(Kim & Heather) and committee members for all your help. This would not have been successful without you! Love you guys!



2 comments:

Brit Bennion said...

I'm so glad that it went well for you!

malia said...

you guys did such a great job!
i had so much fun and always look forward to super saturday. thanks for working so hard!