Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Day of Preschool!!

Elijah striking his back to school pose!

He needs big muscles to carry his huge bag!

Today EJ Finally had his first day of school. He has been patiently waiting to start after watching Jaylee go the past few weeks. He was so excited, picked out his own outfit, and was ready faster than I have ever seen him move. He is way to independent. We pulled up to his school he looks at me and says, "It's OK mom you don't need to walk me in I am fine!" I told him I needed to, and he said "really mom I am fine!" I looked at my 4 year old, and was thinking your my baby you need mommy to walk you. (tear)
He came home so excited and had a great day. He told me about all the "cool" things at his school. Slow down EJ, slow down. He is growing up to fast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I feel the same way with Chase. He kept asking to make sure that I was going to leave him at his preschool. BOYS! They certainly do grow up fast.

Tiff said...

I think it is so hard when the older one's start so much earlier than the younger ones - they are just dying to do what the older kids are doing! He is to cute!!!