Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Daddy's day! I know lots of us think our hubby is the best daddy, but I know mine is! lol. I know I could not do this w/o him. He is the best daddy and helps out a lot. He is also a very understanding and supportive husband. I know he loves me and I love him. I am one lucky gal!
We are also so lucky to have some terrific Dad's of our own. We love you guys and are grateful for your love and support!

One of my favorite pics of Daddy playing at the beach with the kids

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Emily!!! I am doing well! Your children are SO cute!!! Your daughter looks just like Heidi!

Missy said...

Hi Emily, it's Kevin, I was just checking out your blog, because apparently blogging is the hip thing to do these days. Just thought I would say hi and it's cool to see pics of your family.