Thursday, May 22, 2008

Small Stars and Baseball!

The big news at the Hoover house today was that Jaylee made Small Stars! Woo Hoo! She was very excited. This is Jaylee's dance group at The Dance Club for those of you who do not know.

EJ also is ready to start T-ball he could not be more excited! It was rainy so his practice was cancelled :( So Daddy took him out to practice a little any way. He had been dressed in baseball clothes for hours we couldn't resist!

Jett is cutting teeth, poor baby (and mommy). Maybe he will finally get another one on the bottom!

What a fun day!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Emily,
I'm so happy you're doing a blog! I love reading what all of my friends and their kids are doing. My blog address is jakeandjaimewoolstenhulme.blogspot.com. I know, it's a mouthfull. I wasn't thinking when I created the blog that a shorter address would be better!!!
-Jaime

Amanda said...

Yeah!!!! I am so glad you guys got a blog!!!