Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update!!

Wow it has been so long since I have posted. Shame on me : ) We have had a crazy month around our house, between Valentines, sicknesses(I had a horrible asthma attack), illness scares(they thought Jaylee had Diabetes) normal family stuff, beginning competiion season (Jaylee competitng her first solo), Deciding to Homeschool Jaylee for the rest of the year(a long story I am happy to share if anyone is interested), Dance Attack workshops, and many other things, we have been crazy busy!!! No excuses, and of course I have plenty o pics to post if I can get around to it!! I apologize I am trying to keep this blog as a family journal and hope to get back on track. love to all!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I had fun at Dance Attack with you too!! It was very intertaining!! You'll have to tell be about Jaylee when you get a chance!

Jaime said...

Emily,
Holy cow! What's this with Jaylee's diabetes scare? And the homeschooling???? email me and let me know what's going on. Also, how's Teea's pregnancy going so far? I miss you guys!!!
-Jaime

Debra Goodey said...

How are you liking home schooling? When is Teea due?

Unknown said...

I just tagged you!! Visit my blog for the rules! It's an easy one.

Ben Lamb said...

Sounds like a typical month in our family recently Em. If it's not raining its a hurricane!