Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Jaylee!!

My baby girl turned 7 on Saturday January 31. I cannot believe she is 7. The past 7 years have flown by. It scares me to death that in a year she will get baptized. She is such a sweet girl, she asked for her own set of scriptures for her birthday. We have a year to get ready. She had a great day. She had dance pictures on her birthday so was lucky enough to get a makeover, what girl does not like that? While she was getting her makeover and pics Nanny, Pop-pop, Heidi, and Kristi came and brought Jaylee ballooons, a crown, a banner, and treats. She was so excited and loved the attention. We went to dinner at Rib City. (her favorite place) the girl love ribs. came home for cake and ice cream and presents. Then on Sunday we went to nanny and poppops for a super bowl/bday party. More cake ice cream and presents. What a spoiled girl on her birthday. Jaylee said it was the best birthday ever!!

Things I love about Jaylee
She is caring
She is a great big sister always tries to help her brothers
She is a good example for them
She tries to choose the right
She loves to learn
She works so hard at school
She works hard at dance
She always does her best
She enjoys what she does
She knows she is a daughter of God
She has great sense of her self worth
She love to try most any food
She loves to talk to mom
She is a great helper
She is kind
She is my princess
She is beautiful inside and out

I am so proud of her, and who she is becoming







We also took the kids to the Draper temple open house Jaylee's birthday week. It was so fun to take the kids inside and explain to the more about the Temple. It was very emotional for me, like a glimpse of what the future can be. They both loved it, and I would love to take them again.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jaylee!!! Time does fly by fast!! My oldest will be passing the sacrament in a year and a half! We are taking the kids to the open house - I can't wait so they can see how beautiful and peaceful it is!!

Rachel Smith said...

Jaylee is such a little Lady!!
and that is so cool that you got to take your kids to the temple..what a great teaching opportunity!

Amy said...

I think sometimes they appreciate the family time more than a friend party. It looks like she had a great birthday!

Hayley Holliman said...

O - my goodness I had no idea it was your Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Jaylee We Love You! Your such a cute girl and always so nice to Swayze. We hope you had a great day.

Missy said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Jaylee! What a fun day she had. Going through that Temple must have been such a neat experience for your family. I can't wait for the Temple open houses here in AZ!