Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Jett!


My Baby is 2!!!!!
I don't know how that happened. I love this guy. He keeps me laughing all the time. He is such a rough and tumble boy. Tough as nails, but sweet as can be. He is momma's boy and has brought so much joy into our home.
He was so excited for his birthday, he kept looking at the decorations and cake and saying "birthday Now!" Which is pretty funny, because this boy is not a talker. But all day, Birthday Now. He was so excited for his toys, didn't really care about clothes. (but mom loved them) Loved his cake! He ate 2 pieces of cake, 2 cupcakes, and icecream. I think he was wearing more than he ate. lol He even tried to "hug" his cupcake. At the end of the day he did use his manners, say thank you and give kisses and hugs good bye. He loved everything especially his Handy Manny toys!








6 comments:

Brit Bennion said...

I miss this little boy! And you too! Hope everything's going great.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!!

Teea Lamb said...

Very cute pics!

Unknown said...

He is so cute!!! Looks like he had a great time eating his cupcake!!

Debra Goodey said...

You got some really awesome pictures! He sure is a cutie!

Amy said...

He's adorable! Why can't they stay babies longer? My baby will be four in five days :(